Preparing for Your Own Good Death and Life
This workshop series spans 1 year with 12 sessions (one per month)
How will you carry out your last years, months, and days?
- Review of Advanced Care Directives
- Identifying Your Spiritual Beliefs
- What Do You Want to Accomplish Before You Die?
- Letting Go (fears, possessions, attachments, resentments, etc.)
- What You Want Your Loved Ones to Know?
- How Might You Be Supported Before Death and Beyond
- What Does a “Good Death” Mean to You?
- Planning Your Funeral
- Much, much more…
Location: 32 Mineral Dust Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
This is a year long workshop that meets once a month
Each class is 3 hours (Attend all 12)
2017 Course Dates
4th Tuesday of the month, 5:30-8:30pm (perhaps with some exceptions)
*Starts May 23, 2017