The Center for End of Life Transitions is an all-faiths project of Anattasati Magga, Inc., a Buddhist Sangha for the Laity. We are a nonprofit organization.
The work we do to assist families in caring for their loved ones and preparing for their home funerals is done completely by volunteers. We offer this service as an act of love and charity. Funding for our services, workshops and programs comes solely from workshop fees and contributions.
You can help fund us by making a contribution online using PayPal or by sending us a check.
If you would like to send a check:
- Make checks payable to Center for End of Life Transitions or CEOLT
- Include a note with your donation letting us know who (and how) you would like us to honor.
- Your contribution is tax-deductible.
- We will send you a receipt for your tax records.
- Mail checks to: 32 Mineral Dust Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
If you would like to donate online, please complete this form and you will be taken to PayPal to complete your tax deductible contribution: